lmodules script

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Fri Jan 30 00:45:14 GMT 2004

Hi everyone ;)
Lemme C:
* I wrote this small lmodules dialog script (attached,
bzipped) to load/unload modules and that updates
/etc/modules accordingly. It has been tested on a couple of
2.4 and 2.6 systems (works on both). If you ppl find it fit
for inclusion in lunar's tools, I'd be glad if it manages to
get in :þ  ;) IAC, feel free to comment or to ring me with
patches ;)
* Related to the above, I have a question: do you ppl have a
2.4/2.6 system? I am asking because if ppl ask for it, I can
set up a /etc/module (2.4) and a /etc/modules-2.6( for
example ) so there would no problems loading modules with
whatever kernel you boot. This obviously would need a very
small change in initscripts, and I would update the script
to handle it aswell.
TIA,
nestu ;)))))