server move update

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Sun Aug 29 17:28:13 GMT 2004

Auke Kok wrote:
[ ... ]
What about an warning msg on index at both xfce.org and
ll.org? "The site will be down for maintainance" or "we are
moving!" or whatever. If you think of doing it, it should be
done
ASAP too. I can send a news post to ll.org myself, if you
like. if François is not around to do that for xfce.org and
if you decide you want the msg, I suppose someone else will
have to do it (I can volunteer too to do the fix if
necessary, but someone else would have to commit it,
obviously). I still think François' hand is best ;) [ btw,
salut, François! ;)))))))) ] A previous warning could be
posted, and then the exact date be said in a second post,
for example. Just a crazy idea of mine :P
CU,
nestu ;)
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)