udev support

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Tue Aug 10 02:13:36 GMT 2004

Ok I did some testing tonight, this is what I came up with.  In
the /etc/udev/udev.permissions file I had to change the default entry
from 0755 to 0660 and rebooted.  Now everything seems to work.  I have
sound and cant get to /dev/null. Also I can use cvs again which is nice.
Anyway thought you would like to know.

Nick