openoffice-src

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Fri Apr 16 12:16:43 GMT 2004

Well being that  I have Gnome installed and all of the people who have
compiled oo-src so far have had some form of a Gnome installation so
thats why we have never seen this error before.  I will correct the
module to make the directory if it isnt there already.  Also if you dont
have a /usr/share/pixmaps directory you might want to make that also.

Nick