Security response team?

ratler at lunar-linux.org ratler at lunar-linux.org
Wed Apr 7 10:27:45 GMT 2004

Hey guys.

Some people have started to ask questions if we have a official security
response team, not like it works now where some of the devs just fix the
issue and maybe send a mail to our list it fixed.

What we need is a team, a few people from all the devs that share a PGP
key and new list where people can send us mail encrypted or not. For
example security at lunar-linux.org. This way we can sign all our mails with
this key when responding to security problems and updates. This way users
can also verify that our updates are not fake and that it really comes
from us.

What do you guys think?

Sincerely
Stefan Wold