Mplayer update

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 13:36:18 GMT 2003

I really urge the other devs to stop putting pre-release and release candidate
software in the moonbase.

We definitely can afford to wait for the stable release of most software
in the moonbase.  gnu-alpha software is another matter as we usually have a need
for some bug fix that is only available in the gnu-alpha version, like bison or
grub.

xfce4 is also an exception as one of the xfce4 developers doubles as a lunar
developer and we trust he knows what he is doing! :-)

Terry Chan