initscripts hacking needed

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Tue Oct 28 22:27:06 GMT 2003

Ok I may have done something wrong here but I checked out init.d from
cvs then lin pump then copied over the init.d scripts to /etc/init.d ran
netconfig to configure networking.  Now when I restarted I got abunch of
errors but it seemed that it all cam from a "cannot find
/etc/init.d/functions".  I might have done something wrong but thats
what it said.

Nick