md5 and fuzzy downloads

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at lunar-linux.org
Thu Oct 23 11:06:14 GMT 2003

Op wo 22-10-2003, om 15:11 schreef Jasper Huijsmans:
> Md5 checksums and fuzzy downloads don't go together. Let's remove the
> fuzzy downloading from the core tools. That's my opinion anyway. What do
> you think?

Here's a patch for theedge. I assume it will apply to lunar as well. I
renamed fuzzy_wget to wget_it and removed guess_filename. I works fine
for me, I just successfully completed a lunar renew.

If you prefer I can put it in mantis, but I thought it would be better
to discuss design decisions on the ML.

	Jasper