Installation guide and session manager (theme)

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Tue Jul 15 09:04:53 GMT 2003

Hello,

here's a little list of my current tasks, help is always appreciated:

1) Create an usefull installation guide.

Since I've been asked by several users and I think its gonna help
bringing new people to lunar I'm starting to create an installation
guide. Jasper told me that there already has been "someone" who had been
written "something" about the lunar install process. I'ld love to see
that stuff and/or meet him on the IRC ;-).

2) Create a lunar XFce4 session manager theme.

Since XFce4 is very well supported by lunar Chuck thought about creating
a lunar session theme (FYI, the XFce4 session manager uses a splash
screen while starting all application) to install as a default for the
final XFce4 packages (available soon enough ;).
If anyone feels like his skills concerning png drawing and/or gimp'ing
(Yes, I DO mean GIMP'ing :P) are high enough to handle this job, be
my guest (My skills aren't that high at all so don't be afraid ;o).

Thats it for now ..

Bye,

Moritz