KDE Dev Modules in Moonbase (fwd)

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Thu Dec 11 07:57:29 GMT 2003

I totally agree with this idea... I think it would make for easier
merging to, for me anyway its a pain in the butt every couple of months
to totally take all the stuff I do with Gnome in crater and move it to
moonbase.  If we can have tags and mark it STABLE and UNSTABLE and then
easily merge the directories inside it that would be great.

Nick