irc and ip change

Jeff Hodges jmhodges at lunar-linux.org
Tue Aug 26 16:14:13 GMT 2003

Hey
Just moved into the dorms and apparently irc is being nasty.  Apparently
once again the admins at my college are being naughty with the network
and irc loads slow but thats not the real problem.
The real problem is that I managed to log onto dbguin once for irc but
yelled at me for the wrong ip and i foolishly disconnected because i had
to go to class.  Now I get to
--- *** Checking ident
--- *** No identd (auth) response
And it stops.  My static ip has changed because I moved into the dorms
(obviously).  I just need to change the ipthat im registered to or find
a way of including both my home and my dorm ip.  Any suggestions? :)
thanks
--
	-- Jeff

Truth will out this morning.  (Which may really mess things up.)