alternative dialogrc file

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at lunar-linux.org
Mon Aug 25 16:00:05 GMT 2003

Hey all,

I just got so fed up with dialog's pseudo 3D interface that I made an
alternative dialogrc file.

It removes highlighting inside the dialog (it does keep the shadow for
the dialog window) and removes the unnecessary box around menu items.

IMHO it looks a lot cleaner. I'd like to propose this as default
dialogrc for lunar if more people agree. It is of course a minor issue.

	Jasper