gtk-1 assignee

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 21:41:04 GMT 2003

I guess I'll end up being the gtk1 person.  As I still use gnumeric,
gnucash, zinf, multi-gnome-terminal, xzgv, dillo, espgs, gaim.

A simple "lvu eert gtk+", shows most of the above apps.  I find it
rather difficult to believe that I'm the only lunar dev still using
any of those apps.

I'm assuming by gtk1, you are also lumping in most of the modules
in moonbase/gnome/*, as most of those modules end up using either
gtk+, or gnome-libs.

Terry Chan