new module: glimpse

Niki Guldbrand nikig at vip.cybercity.dk
Tue Apr 8 23:57:04 GMT 2003

Hi all.

What about some module license guidelines added to the module
guides/help ?

Regards

Niki Guldbrand

--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
                              |  Teleservice Esbjerg A/S
Niki Guldbrand                |  Salingsundvej 4
IT-Administrator              |  6715 Esbjerg N
                              |  Denmark
Phone         : +45 79144544  |
Direct Phone  : +45 79144589  |  Web : http://www.teleservice.com
Fax           : +45 79144599  |