Fwd: Request for moonbase-kde branch update

v4hn v4hn at lunar-linux.org
Thu Nov 23 11:23:18 CET 2017

Hello there,

contributions and help with maintenance are very much welcome!
Personally I'm not a maintainer for the KDE section though.
The respective people to talk to are (in theory, but sadly inactive for a long
time) dveatch/stumbles, actively florin and Ratler.

I propose that if you are willing to help out, you start by updating the
packages you are interested in locally and filing a pull-request on github.
Once you managed to contribute a successful update we merged, and if you are
interested to maintain the software stack further, it can make sense to give
you merge-access to the moonbase-kde repository.

Please consider joining the Freenode IRC channel #lunar where we discuss many
things. As always with IRC it might take people a couple of hours to respond
to your questions there, but it's better than sending private mails.

Officially there is no batch update tool, because you have to test-compile each
component separately on your local machine anyway.

v4hn

--
Michael Görner, M.Sc. Cognitive Science, PhD Student
Universität Hamburg

Vogt-Kölln-Straße 30
D-22527 Hamburg

Room: F-315