beautifulsoup4

Marco van der Grient mwgrient at icloud.com
Fri Aug 12 12:13:50 CEST 2016

Hello,
I am trying to install chromium web browser from source.

My moonbase is up-to-date and downloaded today: 20160812.10

This is the problem if i lin chromium:

root at korkus ~ # lin chromium
Unable to find module BeautifulSoup in /var/lib/lunar/moonbase
Checking dependencies for chromium
Unable to find module BeautifulSoup in /var/lib/lunar/moonbase
Checking dependencies for Jinja2
Checking dependencies for MarkupSafe
Checking dependencies for ply
Checking dependencies for simplejson
Checking dependencies for Switch
Checking dependencies for libgnome-keyring
Checking dependencies for gnome-keyring
Checking dependencies for libcap-ng
Checking dependencies for gcr
Checking dependencies for dconf
Checking dependencies for desktop-file-utils
Checking dependencies for vala
Checking dependencies for speex
Checking dependencies for libXScrnSaver
Checking dependencies for libexif
Unable to find module BeautifulSoup in /var/lib/lunar/moonbase
Unable to find module BeautifulSoup in /var/lib/lunar/moonbase
root at korkus ~ #

The module "BeautifulSoup" is a Python module. And if i try to lin it, it is called "beautifulsoup4".

I have done a lin beautifulsoup4. But the results are above... I now can not install chromium. Any toughts?

have a great day!

Marco