recompile a module

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Sat Mar 9 23:52:19 CET 2013

On 03/09/2013 09:27 AM, Marco van der Grient wrote:
> Hi,
> I have this situation. When I try to build "pcmanfm" it also calls
> "systemd". This is because of my own mistake answering a dependency
> question with Y.
>
> I tried the lin -r switch. But is does not ask me any questions, and
> starts building "systemd".
> Can I remove a file? Or hack a file? Is there a proper way to it?

lin -r pcmanfm should actually ask the question again, and then you can
answer "n" at that point. If that doesn't work, it's likely that another
package has picked up the dependency and that causes the problem.

ultimately, your choices are stored in /var/state/lunar/depends{,backup}
and removing lines in there will ultimately solve the problem. Just take
care when editing those files.

And, consider switching to systemd ;^)

Auke