installing Lunar Linux

v4hn v4hn at lunar-linux.org
Sat Feb 2 22:47:00 CET 2013

Hey Marco, Welcome to Lunar,

On Sat, Feb 02, 2013 at 08:21:04PM +0100, Marco van der Grient wrote:
> Before I install Lunar Linux, can someone confirm dat this is the latest guide?
> https://gist.github.com/d867a58f9d0373051f47

yes, this is the latest guide.
It's a rather bumpy road though, so be vigilant and join #lunar on freenode
if you encounter any problems.

The new iso is on its way. Most of the work has been done already,
but the code for the installer is still missing, so the iso is not functional
right now.

> Or is there perhaps an daily iso?

The plan is to create a regular image once the new installer is finished.
That's what most of the recent work was heading for.

v4hn