Anyone against updating PHP5 to 5.3.14?

Guillaume sirocco at gmx.fr
Tue Jul 17 22:02:41 CEST 2012

Le 2012-07-17 20:15, jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to upgrade PHP to 5.3.14, as that is the stable version and
> I'm
> using it without any problems for some time now. However, it will
> break
> some older php applications and might thus affect a lot of people.
>
> Hence my question: Anyone against that update?
>
> You can verify that your PHP applications still work by doing:
>
>     lin php5 -w 5.3.14
>
> Please report back any problems / feedback
>
> Jean // wdp

Hi, I'm already using php5.3 for some times, so there is no issue from
my part.
I'm using a custom version that I have not submitted because of the
step 5.2 -> 5.3.

If you upgrade it, could you please add this to CONFIGURE ?
mquery USE_BCMATH "Enable bc style precision math functions" y
"--enable-bcmath" ""
mquery USE_ZIP "Enable zip archive read/write support" y "--enable-zip"
""

Thanks,
Guillaume