system almost finished .

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 30 09:11:43 CET 2012

> I have a problem with a particular source, liberation-fonts, apparently
> not found in the moonbase, so I can not install flash-player.
> Any idea?

This is a relatively common problem where the location of a tarball
has changed, or a server is down, etc.

Either visit the project's web page and see if you can download the
tarball from there, or use your favourite search engine to find it,
and then put it in /var/spool/lunar and try to re-lin.

D.

PS. This is very similar to one of the Lunar Frequently Asked Questions:
http://wiki.lunar-linux.org/index.php/Lunar_Linux/FAQ#error_:_download_failed_-_broken_URL