systemd

Jean Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Sun Feb 19 15:40:11 CET 2012

Hello Dan,

try recompiling systemd maybe with less options (optional depends)
there _has_ to be a binary somewhere - If it's not there (updatedb &&
locate systemd" or "lvu install systemd") it won't work - Then look
for some errors in the compile log (lvu should have an option to check
that). Also, please feel free to join IRC and bug dveatch or me (wdp)
- dveatch recently had some issues with systemd as well and might be
able to help you.

For the binary path - yeah, take the lvu edit approach and if you like,
please "lvu submit systemd" it if it really takes the new path by doing
so, however make sure that only binaries gets installed in /sbin

Jean