New 32 Bit chroot image

Jean-Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Sun Apr 1 15:10:08 CEST 2012

Hello,

some of you might or might not know that I unregurlarly upload minimal
images of Lunar Linux for use as a 32 Bit chroot according to the guide
I initially wrote and people like keios and beko (and whomever I might
have forgotten) update.

The new Image is -Os, i686, mmx, sse and sse2 optimized, the goal was
to keep it at a minimum amount of pre-installed modules. Don't forget
to copy your /etc/passwd* and /etc/shadow* over to the chroot,
otherwise you'll get an error message when trying to "su -" within it.

Download location can be found in the guide, which is located here:
http://wiki.lunar-linux.org/Miscellaneous:32BitChroot

Please let me know if it works as expected. By the way, it's always
nice to know if such things are worth the work - So if you're using my
guide or if you used to, please let me know - Feedback! :-)

Jean // wdp