Option -> Optimize Architecture

Jean-Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Sat Sep 24 19:07:37 CEST 2011

Richard,

as far as I know you shouldn't use theedge because it might contain
experimental code (another developer might correct me if wrong) just
recently I noticed a bug in the lget code caused exhaustive mirrors
not working correctly.

For your other concern: Please provide proper information. lvu
installed gcc, lvu installed moonbase, lvu installed theedge (or lunar
if you switch to it).

Apart from that ls /etc/lunar/local/ might be useful.

Jean

Jean-Michel Bruenn <jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de>