bin86 broken/missing

Richard B. Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Fri Sep 16 19:14:19 CEST 2011

On 9/16/2011 3:58 AM, Dennis Veatch wrote:
> On Thursday, September 15, 2011 3:09:24 PM Richard B. Pyne wrote:
>> Any idea when this known bug might be fixed? I tried to lin lunar, but
>> it won't lin because the required dependency mktemp doesn't exist.
>>
>> # lin lunar
>> + Spawning download manager
>> + download queue:   lunar
>> + starting lin "lunar"
>> Checking dependencies for lunar
>> Unable to find module mktemp in /var/lib/lunar/moonbase
>> Unable to find module mktemp in /var/lib/lunar/moonbase
>> #
>>
> lvu from mktemp -->  coreutils --->  your coreutils is busted.

Creating /var/log/lunar/compile/coreutils-8.13.bz2
Creating /var/log/lunar/install/coreutils-8.13
Creating /var/log/lunar/md5sum/coreutils-8.13
Creating /var/cache/lunar/coreutils-8.13-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.bz2
+ updating lunar state files after module installation
+ module size is 6980KB
+ removing installwatch file
+ destroying building dir "/usr/src/coreutils-8.13"
# lin lunar
+ Spawning download manager
+ download queue:   lunar
+ starting lin "lunar"
Checking dependencies for lunar
Unable to find module mktemp in /var/lib/lunar/moonbase
Unable to find module mktemp in /var/lib/lunar/moonbase
# lvu from mktemp
coreutils:/usr/bin/mktemp
coreutils:/usr/share/man/man1/mktemp.1.gz
#