Lunar SFORGE mirror list

Guillaume sirocco at gmx.fr
Sat May 14 14:30:58 CEST 2011

Hi,

It seems sourceforge recently changed the way mirror links work. My
custom download.sf.net... stopped working and the lunar mirror list does
not work properly

Only some lunar SFORGE list still work.
And when a mirror seems to be working, it anyway redirect to the generic
download link of sf.net
  => See belnet_mirror.txt  for a not working mirror
  => See ovh_mirror.txt  for a somewhat working mirror

I don't see any benefit of keeping the list of mirror as it is.

Generic SFORGE_URL="http://downloads.sourceforge.net/sourceforge" works well
This generic url redirects to the real generic url (which has not the
same format as the one described in lunar DETAILS files).
  => See generic_sf.txt

-

I've not tested thousand of modules but haven't seen any issue with the
generic url, why not using it for SFORGE ?

Please keep in mind that not all mirrors will be enabled at once
(mirrors sometimes are pulled from rotation), and not all mirrors have
all files
source http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Mirrors

Regards,
Guillaume