Lunar optimize

Guillaume sirocco at gmx.fr
Tue Sep 28 23:59:14 CEST 2010

Hello,

It seems lunar changed the way we can define the CPU with GCC 4.5 in "lunar optimize".

I don't want to use native on my core2 because I sometime create modules for my slow atom computer.
With GCC 4.4 I can select any architecture I want :)
With GCC 4.5 I only "native" is available  :(  (I don't know architecture "None")

Is there any plan to add more architecture to GCC 4.5 settings ?
If not I'll manually modify /etc/lunar/local/optimizations.GCC_4_5, could you please confirm that updates of lunar module will not overwrite this file.

Thanks for your feedback.

Guillaume