docbook-xsl module is broken; midori module won't take "n" for an answer.

Mark Morss cornstalk at columbus.rr.com
Tue Sep 14 20:13:35 CEST 2010

I was on #lunar yesterday about this (as "Markovich")

Problem 1: docbook-xsl aborts for missing docbook-xsl-1.75.2.tar.bz2

Problem 2: when I ran "lin -cr midori" with the intention of bypassing
docbook, entering "n" at the relevant query, the module nevertheless
attempted to install it and failed due to Problem 1.  Somehow the module
won't take "n" for an answer.  Either that or there is some sort of
weird interraction with the remnants of my first midori attempt.

Today I updated both lunar and moonbase, and both problems persist.