xorg-server 1.9.0 and NVIDIA 256.53

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Thu Oct 14 04:07:23 CEST 2010

> > Seems like last xorg-server don't create
> > /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers directory if you install another
> > driver perhaps all goes well but if only install NVIDIA drivers like
> > me then it instead of create the directory and copy the drivers in,
> > it copies the driver with the name of the directory.

Thanks to Cesar Lima for finding install bug and to aGaTHoS for finding
where it is. I fixed it in moonbase in NVIDIA and NVIDIA-beta modules
which were affected. I will have to test further the case when Nvidia
driver is installed before Xorg. When Xorg is installed as first it
creates all required directory structure. When we consider the case when
Nvidia driver is installed as first and Xorg as second it should be
checked if Xorg will not overwrite Nvidia's OpenGL and libglx.so with mesa
libs.

have a nice day,
Zbigniew Luszpinski