problem building webalizer

Stefan Wold ratler at lunar-linux.org
Wed Oct 6 06:46:02 CEST 2010

On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 23:24 +0200, v4hn wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 10:03:46PM +0200, marco van der grient wrote:
> > I have never done it, but I believe you can applay the patch to the
> > source, wich is located in /var/spool/lunar/

> So if you like to do that yourself:
>
> - `lunar set ZLOCAL_OVERRIDES on`
> - `lvu edit MODULENAME`
> - `cd /var/lib/lunar/moonbase/zlocal/MODULENAME`
> - add SOURCE2, SOURCE2_URL and optionally SOURCE2_VFY to DETAILS
>   (SOURCE2_URL might be a local folder like /root/lunar-patches/)
> - add a `patch_it $SOURCE2_URL 0` command to BUILD
> - do `lin -c MODULENAME`

There is an easier way to apply patches you only intend to use
your self without the need to edit a module. Create the directory
/var/lib/lunar/moonbase/zlocal/_patches/modulename and put
your patch-file there. Next time you run "lin module" the patch
will be automatically applied. It's also possible to create a
version specific patch directory .../_patches/modulename/version.

If you have multiple patches that need to be applied in a certain
order it's possible to prefix the patch filenames with 01-, 02-
etc.

This is an undocumented feature but very useful when testing
patches with minimum effort.

--
Sincerely
Stefan Wold