ISO status

marco van der grient marcovandergrient at alice.nl
Sun Jun 13 06:02:25 CEST 2010

I did a recent install, did NOT followed this guide the second time and
everything went well. Only udev (157) will need re-compiling the kernel
since it complaining about it: do not use CONFIG_SYSF and CONFIG_SYSFSV2
in your kernel for this!
Then you should be safe.

Oh, on my machine the installer give some input/output errors on
starting up, but there where harmless.
Have fun.