Submit of "git"

Christian Riggenbach criggenbach at magahugu.net
Sat Oct 3 14:30:56 CEST 2009

Hi

I have accidently submitted a patch for "git". The patch would be correct, but
the description is empty and a backup file of the download plugin is still
present.

FYI, this patch would be an extension of the download plugin for git:// urls,
so it can use "git checkout" (branches/tag/commits) and submodules in the
repositories. A more deep description of the functionality and use-case would
be in the submitted patch.

The default answer of "lvu submit" is "y" (so the timeout can auto-submit
patches). I think this should be changed to "n", just to prevent others to
make the same mistake.

--
mit freundlichem Gruss

Christian Riggenbach