Broken abiword?

Denis 0lvin at ukr.net
Sun Aug 23 11:37:03 CEST 2009

Hello!
May be split abiword package to abiword and abiword-plugins?(like this http://code.google.com/p/0lvins-experements/source/browse/#svn/trunk/lunar-modules/ ) Currently I have broken behavior - i try install abiword, compilation plugins broken (I use gcc-4.1.1 and some plugins can't be build) - system say compilation broken.... System think abword not installed, but really installed and can't be deleted. I think need split abiword to 2 packages and add choosing what plugins really needed.

What you think?

  Best regards,
                  Denis.