mldonkey update status

v4hn me at v4hn.de
Sat Oct 18 14:33:52 CEST 2008

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 02:11:57PM +0200, Gb wrote:

> Hi,

Ev'ning,

> I sent you a module update submission on 09-20-2008 21:22 for mldonkey,
> as I reported here: http://bugs.lunar-linux.org/view.php?id=322
>
> I would like to know if you actually received it
> and if you can include it in the moonbase.

yep, it's on the submission queue,
but actually there seems to be no developer actively applying those
patches to the moonbase...
engelsman started to work on the queue a while ago, but I suppose
he hasn't got much time as well...
So it would be nice, if some developer (who knows what he's doing,
and is able to work with git ;) ) would check and apply/deny those
three dozens submitted modules...

> Thanks,
> Gb

v4hn