Getopt-Long problem

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 18:21:35 CEST 2008

ElAngelo correctly pointed out to me in #lunar that Getopt/Long.pm is
part of the standard perl-5.10 distibution. So by using the outdated
lunar perl module Getopt-Long you've effectively borked your perl
distribution.

The correct solution for your problem it to resurrect or recompile
perl-5.10 and stop using the moonbase/perl/Getopt-Long module.

Terry Chan