squid 2

Stefan Wold ratler at lunar-linux.org
Sun Jan 13 11:34:18 CET 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 07:18 +0100, Stefan Wold wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 15:30 -0700, Richard Pyne wrote:
> > It looks like we (I) may need to keep a module with squid version 2.x for
> > a while. I have found that squid 3 and dansguardian don't play wel
> > together where squid 2.6 works fine.
>
> I need to bump the Dansguardian module. After that I will give it a try
> with squid 3 to see how it turns out. I'm still on squid 2.x because I
> havn't had the time to upgrade. I will get back to you this weekend with
> the result and how I configured squid 3.x.

Just tested squid 3.x with my slightly modified squid module. After a
little tweaking of my squid configuration it worked just fine with
dansguardian-2.9.8.5beta. So it should probably work with a later
dansguardian version as well, havn't had time to fix that yet.

My squid configuration:
http://devnull.lunar-linux.org/p/583

My dansguardian configuration:
http://devnull.lunar-linux.org/p/584