Patch to enable local dependencies in zlocal

Kok, Auke sofar at foo-projects.org
Mon Jan 7 18:17:56 CET 2008

Gb wrote:

> Happy New Year!
>
> Ref:
> http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/lunar/2007-December/007888.html
> http://bugs.lunar-linux.org/view.php?id=314
> http://bugs.lunar-linux.org/view.php?id=310
>
> The patch at the bottom of this email is for the file:
> /var/lib/lunar/functions/depends.lunar
>
> Basically, after applying the patch,
> the function create_depends_cache will merge
> the moonbase and zlocal DEPENDS
> so that the zlocal ones (if any) will override
> the corresponding  DEPENDS in the moonbase.

this will actually work but has two issues:

1) it requires you to run `lin moonbase` again on each modification
2) it changes the dependency cache file

the only proper solution that I can see is that we bypass the cache completely if
a module is in section "zlocal". This should be fairly easy to code up and I would
much rather prefer than this patch

Auke