Grub broken.

Kok, Auke sofar at foo-projects.org
Tue Aug 12 22:42:38 CEST 2008

Chris Andrew wrote:
> Not sure about updating theedge.
>
> I think if the update is buggy enough for this to happen, I probably
> need to stick with a more stable distro.
>
> The Lunar community seems really helpful, and the distro looks promising.
>
> #  Auke, thanks for your help.  Sorry the output of cat
> /proc/partitions got confusing.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Chris.
>
> 2008/8/12 samuel <samuel.verstraete at gmail.com>:
>> did you update theedge (which installed lunar-init) ? and then a reboot?
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 9:59 PM, Chris Andrew <cjhandrew at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Looks something like this:
>>>
>>> 3         0       19931184        hda
>>> 3         1       104391           hda1 (should be /boot)
>>> 3         2       19824210       hda2 (should be /)
>>> 3         64      4124736        hdb
>>> 3         65      987966          hdb1 (should be /home)
>>> 3         66      3132675        hdb2 (should be swap)
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Chris.

PLEASE, stop and READ the following webpage first:

we prefer top-quoting aka bottom-posting or inline replying.

I'm going to ignore top-posted comments from you from now on as they waste my time
trying to figure out what the hell is relevant in your post to what you are
replying to.

Auke