avidemux build

cesar l. cesarlimap at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 02:20:45 CET 2007

I get this error when try lin avidemux:
checking spidermonkey engine ... using : -I/usr/include/js/ -DXP_UNIX : as
extra flags
checking jsapi.h usability... yes
checking jsapi.h presence... yes
checking for jsapi.h... yes
checking for JS_SuspendRequest in -ljs... no
checking for JS_SuspendRequest in -lsmjs... no
checking for JS_SuspendRequest in -lmozjs... no
configure: WARNING: I did not find a working copy of jsapi.h and the
associated library.
configure: WARNING: <1>- Not reachable : Make sure you have spidermonkey
installed
configure: WARNING: Then use --with-jsapi-include=/path/to/jsapi.h/
configure: WARNING: <2>- Make sure the library is in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH
and/or LDFLAGS
configure: WARNING: <3>- Make sure multithreading is enabled in your
spidermonkey
configure: WARNING: The ones from mozilla-dev or firefox-dev are ok
configure: error: *** Working SPIDERMONKEY javascript engine not found !***
Creating /var/log/lunar/compile/avidemux-2.3.0.bz2
! Problem detected during BUILD

--
cesar l.