[Lunar-bugs] [Lunar Linux 0000314]: lunar doesn't correctly calculate zlocal dependencies

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 08:24:05 CET 2007

just lin moonbase will rebuild that .cache file... So all you really
need to do after deleting a depends from a DEPENDS file is lin
moonbase... this will solve your problems...

there are other ways but they are not advised for the mortal user:

1. hand edit the /var/state/lunar/depends* files and delete the
entries of the module you are editing. after that lin -cr MODULE
2. run the command "lsh create_depends_cache" and then lin -cr MODULE

AGAIN these 2 last ways are really not recommended and lin moonbase
works just as well ;)