problem compiling freeglut-2.4.0

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Fri Nov 2 03:34:36 CET 2007

Thursday 01 of November 2007 21:34:20 Thibaud de Borggraef wrote:
> By the way do you know an easy way to free my tree from files. I started
> to do this some hours ago but it takes a lot of time.

... and lots of hdd space if you are > dumping.

OMG what are you doing! Press Ctrl + c on screen where you are doing it to
stop it now and del the file if you are dumping.

For future:
It is good to umount from /mnt all drives
find / -type d > dirlist.txt
dumps only directories from / to file dirlist.txt
on my busty 32bit Lunar takes few minutes on A64 3000+ to finish.
dirlist.txt size 3.8MB without cutting /root and /home /mnt.
After cutting using sed size is 700kb.

Never mind. I will download 64bit Lunar iso - it will help me testing in real
life.

Thanks for help.
zbiggy