problem compiling freeglut-2.4.0

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Thu Nov 1 15:32:56 CET 2007

Thursday 01 of November 2007 11:33:35 Dennis Veatch wrote:
> The NVIDIA and fglrx
> drivers will not work as they require some 32bit libraries and the x86_64
> ISO has none of those, strictly 64bit libraries. So neither of those
> drivers will work and you must use the video drivers provided by xorg.

I have just thrown away 32bit compat libs from 64bit Nvidia driver. So give it
a try. The same goes to my recent fglrx update: now there is alternative
build path for 64bit so 32bit driver will not be installed on 64bit Lunars.

I do not use 64bit Lunar so those modifications were made using my prediction.

BTW: If someone uses 64bit Lunar send me / directory tree - this will help me
improving modules. Remember to exclude: /root /home /mnt /lost+found and all
files. I only need directory layout as deep as possible. Send me packed as
private message to not spam the ML.

zbiggy