Module submission - pcb-cvs

Christian Riggenbach criggenbach at magahugu.net
Mon May 28 13:58:32 CEST 2007

Am Montag, 28. Mai 2007 13.43:06 schrieb Dennis Veatch:
> On Monday 28 May 2007 07:16:12 am criggenbach at magahugu.net wrote:
> > module name       : pcb-cvs
> > suggested section : science
> > update (y/n)      : n
> > bugfix (y/n)      : n
> > security (y/n)    : n
> >

> > Christian Riggenbach
>
> Hello Christian.
>
> Hee, I've wondered if we had any lunar users using pcb or the geda modules.
> Thanks for bringing this to my attention. A while back I bumped all the
> geda stuff and forgot about pcb. It seems geda/pcb tend to run with
> snapshots instead of formal releases. So instead of adding a cvs version of
> pcb I have bumped it to 20070208.
>
> If you still want or have a need for a pcb-cvs module let me know and I
> will add it.

hi

i prefer the cvs-modules because the cvs-version changes at least once every
day. it's a really fast-growing collection of programs, especialy geda. i
think, some users wan't the last features.
my experiance show that the cvs-versions of these programs are quite stable.

greets

Christian Riggenbach