Module submission - egenix-mx-base

Jeff Kirsher tarbal at gmail.com
Fri May 11 23:51:28 CEST 2007

On 5/11/07, Duncan Gibson <duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> > there is now a version 3.0.0 of egenix-mx-base. Have you tried that
> > version?
>
> Nope, I'm afraid not. I only needed it to look at the ScientificPython
> examples because I thought I would be using that in a real project, but
> in the end the code areas I'm working on don't need either of them.
>
> Duncan / engelsman

Sorry for the duplicate module submission, I did a search and did not
find the mxbase in devel.  Although I am with Dennis, it should be in
python and not devel.

Trac requires to have mxbase (python software tools) to connect to
postgresql databases, which is now a possibility in version 0.10.4.

--
Cheers,
Jeff