alsa

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Fri May 11 21:44:37 CEST 2007

On Friday 11 May 2007 03:01:10 pm cesar l. wrote:
> I found that asus motherboards have problems with sound card driver for
> linux.
> The solution is set this options at sound module:
> position_fix=1 model=3stack.
> I tried manualy using modprobe and works.
> What I want is set this at load modules, but I dont know where and how.

I guess it depends on with Asus boards your talking about. My M2N-SLI with;

00:06.1 Audio device: nVidia Corporation MCP55 High Definition Audio (rev a2)

works just fine without any further twiddling with sound modules (even before
just recently flashing the BIOS).

--
Dennis
You can tuna piano but you can't tune a fish.

http://www.lunar-linux.org/
It's worth the spin.