Module submission - egenix-mx-base

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Fri May 11 15:28:55 CEST 2007

On Friday 11 May 2007 09:07:56 am Duncan Gibson wrote:
> >> module name       : egenix-mx-base
> >> suggested section : python
> >> update (y/n)      : y
> >> bugfix (y/n)      : n
> >> security (y/n)    : n
> >>
> >> New module submission - python software tools which enhance python's
> >> usability (and required by trac when using postgres database) Jeff
> >> Kirsher
> >
> > Added to moonbase and thank you.
>
> Isn't an old version of this already in the moonbase as devel/egenix-mx ?
> [I found this *after* I submitted 'mxbase' but guessed nobody was using it:
>  http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/lunar/2006-September/006822.html
>

> Cheers
> Duncan / engelsman

Hmm and so it seems. And "egenix-ms" didn't ring any bells here so it did not
prompt me to think and search moonbase for an existing module. Python
directory sounds more appropriate than devel anyway.

And there is now a version 3.0.0 of egenix-mx-base. Have you tried that
version?
--
Dennis
You can tuna piano but you can't tune a fish.

http://www.lunar-linux.org/
It's worth the spin.