Let the moonbase bitrot CHECK begin...

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 11 17:21:45 CET 2007

When I reached 'patch' I realized that I could assume that all modules
already installed on my system can be considered as checked. Rather than
create and send individual CHECKED submissions, I'll just list all of
the already installed modules that have an UPDATED of 2005 or earlier.

If a few of the devs do the same, then half of the moonbase will be
checked in one go. Pity that it will take time to add the CHECKED lines.

Cheers
Duncan / engelsman