Module submission - audacious-plugins

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 6 00:52:29 CET 2007

> Original BUILD and DEPENDS scripts left in place because I do not have
> all modules installed to test against. GConf could probably be removed.

Audacious build provides minimal feedback about build options, except for
the full output from configure.

Audacious-plugins does provide a section of human readable feedback at
the end of the configure phase, which I attach here so that anyone else
can see what I have built for. I offer it for info only: I'm not enough
of an expert to be able to offer support/help on your setup. Sorry!

Cheers
Duncan / engelsman