lvu submit changed - now uses HTTP POST to deliver patch

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 18 07:27:58 CEST 2007

> The script already sends a *personal* acknowledgement.

Does it? On module submission? Did you just add that today because
I haven't received any mail for the modules I submitted :-(

> I do not want to pollute the mailinglists.

It might be tedious for the devs to see the submission itself and the
submission echo on the mailing list, but Joe User might be interested.
Duncan User certainly is :-)

> The idea is that all of you people start giving me *more* modules and
> that it is easier for anyone to get stuff merged (and easier for me
> merging stuff)...

> For now the monitor page is here:
> http://foo-projects.org/~sofar/queue.php

Cool.