zlocal and /var/state/lunar/depends.cache

i-hope-they-die i-hope-they-die at inter7.jp
Fri Jun 8 12:52:59 CEST 2007

Hi, I wanted to lin "imlib" without linning gtk+(1).
So I copied imlib module to /zlocal and delete a line "depends gtk+".
Then I invoked "lin -cr imlib" and it still tried to lin gtk+...
I realised that /var/state/lunar/depends.cache was responsible
for it, so  I deleted a line "imlib:gtk+:required:::"
from the file, and finally got an expected result.
I had first thought that "lunar fixdepends" was there for the case.
But it wan't.

So my question is,
do I have to edit depends.cache any time
when I modified DEPENDS file of modules?