lin ignoring exile

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sat Dec 8 13:15:23 CET 2007

Saturday 08 of December 2007 01:59:03 Richard Pyne wrote:
> It is actually worse that this, lin is ignoring zlocal overrides. I have
> an edited copy of pop-before-smtp in my zlocal with the dependencies
> removed.

Dependencies are stored in dependency cache. So modifying dependency file in
zlocal or even moonbase tree sometimes has no real effect till you clean up
cache. I have this problem very often when create new module and fine tune
depends file. Removing module entry from cache forces lunar read depends
file.

BTW: lvu clear-dep-cache <module name> option could be very useful.

zbiggy